Mana series creator Koichi Ishii and his development company Grezzo, who also made Majora’s Mask 3D, are working with Nintendo on a new IP called Ever Oasis, which will release for Nintendo 3DS in 2017.
About Ever Oasis:
From the team behind The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D comes a daring new adventure that expands on everything RPG fans love about the genre. As a chosen Seedling, your mission is to build a prosperous oasis by working with your partner, Isuna. Meet and ally with members of other tribes to complete your mission, while battling against the Chaos threatening peace in the desert. Battle enemies in real-time combat as you switch between three party members and explore a savage desert. Forage for materials in caves and puzzle-filled dungeons to earn dewadems, which are used to grow new shops and even grow gear!
Ever Oasis Features:
- Dive into a new take on the Adventure RPG genre in a brand new IP.
- Explore a savage desert, deep caves, and puzzle-filled dungeons.
- Forage materials to make productions at shops, or synthesize equipment and items at your treehouse.
- Complete missions to recruit new villagers, each with their own shops, weapons and abilities, then bring them exploring/foraging.
- Earn dewadem, currency, over time as shops sell their wares to build new Bloom Booths.
- Developed by GREZZO Co., Ltd, the team behind The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
- Battle wildlife that are possessed by Chaos and other enemies in real-time combat, while actively switching between party members.
- Immerse into a beautifully crafted world inspired by Egyptian culture/mythology.
The above is a look at the game’s debut gameplay video that was shown during the live stream.
Ever Oasis will release in 2017 for Nintendo 3DS.