The Nintendo Switch has officially surpassed the Wii U in life-to-date sales, as Nintendo shared an updated look at its hardware sales figures as of December 31, 2017.
Here’s a look at the latest hardware and software sales figures for Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U:
- Hardware: 14.86 million units
- Software: 52.57 million units
- Hardware: 71.99 million units
- Software 360.50 million units
- Hardware: 13.56 million units
- Software: 101.65 million units
Back in December Nintendo revealed that the Switch sales reached 10 million units worldwide. In October, Nintendo announced an updated forecast for Nintendo Switch sales at 16.7 million units by March 2018.
To see how these numbers stack against previous generation of Nintendo hardware, check out the figures below:
The Nintendo Switch launched in March 3, 2017.