Persona 4 Arena: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold is updating itself to version 1.02 come January 16th in arcades. With it are a slew of changes and updates, with the key highlights as follows:
- By holding start and all four buttons, you can now speed up both the timer and hit point decrease speeds for a faster, more dangerous game.
- S Hold System button-charging is now better.
- Shadow type’s SP gauge damage rate of increase has been fixed to be the same rate as attack times.
- Minor voice and spelling errors fixed
- A bug causing progression save data to bug out has been fixed
- Various character skill fixes for characters like Yukari, Sanada, Shadow Labyrs and Elizabeth
Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold is out in arcades now and coming to PlayStation 3 in summer 2014.