Atlus shared the latest on Persona 5 Royal in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine with info on its day-one DLC including various costume & BGM sets, additional Persona, and more. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
First, here are the day-one DLC:
- Recovery Item Set (Free)
- Skill Card Set (Free)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Costume & BGM Set (800 yen)
- Velvet Room Costume & BGM Set (800 yen)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Featherman Costume & BGM Set (800 yen)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux Costume & BGM Set (800 yen)
- Persona 5 Jersey Costumes (Free)
The following are additional Persona:
- Izanagi-no-Okami & Izanagi-no-Okami Picaro Set (300 yen) from Persona 4. The Picaro is the Persona 5 version. Initial abilities massively improved.
- Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro Set (Female Protagonist Ver.) (300 yen) from Persona 3.
- Athena & Athena Picaro Set (300 yen)
- Character Theme & Avatar Set (200 yen each, total of 9)
DLC costumes from Catherine and other DLC will release later.
Persona 5 Royal releases for PlayStation 4 in Japan on October 31, 2019. The game releases in the West in 2020. Check out its latest footage in our previous report.