Sony launched its 2023 Days of Play celebration, with sales on the PlayStation Store on PS4 and PS5 games. There are also PlayStation Direct and PlayStation Gear deals as well. The sale kicks off today on June 2, 2023, and it will continue until June 12, 2023. The sale starts and ends at noon local time for each date, respectively.
With all games and DLC combined, the sale contains more than 400 offers. Many of these are first-party titles, with God of War: Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part I, Horizon Forbidden West, and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart all discounted. Both Horizon and Ratchet & Clank are available through the PlayStation Plus catalog, which has a 25% discount on 12-month subscriptions. Existing subscribers can also get 25% off on Premium and Extra upgrades.
Here are some of the notable PS4 and PS5 game deals that can be found in the 2023 Days of Play sale.
- Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion – $34.99
- Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition – $29.99
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade – $39.89
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut – $19.79
- God of War Ragnarok – $39.59
- The King of Fighters XV – $23.99
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! – $41.99
- Lost Judgment – $20.99
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Digital Deluxe Edition – $26.39
- Mortal Kombat XL – $4.99
- Resident Evil 2 & 3: Raccoon City Edition – $14.99
- Sonic Frontiers – $35.99
- Tactics Ogre Reborn – $32.99
- Wild Hearts – $41.99
In addition to games, Sony is offering discounts through the PlayStation Gear store. We get a PlayStation-themed insulated sleeve for a soda can if the overall purchase hits $50.
You can view the full list of deals over on the PlayStation Store. It will run until noon on June 12, 2023.