After appearing on an Amazon listing a few days ago, Moss and UFO Interactive made it official by announcing Raiden V: Director’s Cut, a PS4 and PC port with some added extras to the previously Xbox One-exclusive shmup.
Here are the features for Raiden V: Director’s Cut:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local two-player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
- PSS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD
And here are some screenshots for the shmup port:
Raiden V: Director’s Cut releases this fall for PlayStation 4 and PC in North America, Europe, and Japan.