Sega has announced their TGS 2020 games lineup, including Atlus and partners’ games, as well as the full streaming schedule for the three day period. Games to be featured include Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis (PSO2: New Genesis), recently announced smartphone game Sakura Revolution, the Astro City Mini console featuring past arcade titles, and more.
Some of these streams, such as for PSO2: New Genesis, will be simultaneously broadcast with English interpretation. Here’s the full TGS 2020 schedule below, as well as the relevant links to the English streams. Please note that all mentioned time slots are in JST, meaning you’ll need to subtract 13 hours for ET, and 16 hours for PT:
September 25, 2020
- 8pm – 9pm: Sega Fan Meet-Up 2020: Thanks to All the Fans – Sega Group President and CEO Haruki Satomi will give a speech detailing the latest entertainment content coming from Sega. (English translation available)
- 9pm – 10pm: PSO2: New Genesis Introduction – Check out new information on the latest Phantasy Star Online game, as well as new gameplay footage. (English stream here)
- 10pm – 10:40pm: Good Luck! Sega Appraisal Team – The first in a series of programs celebrating Sega’s 60th anniversary! Many rare Sega treasures will appear, including rare material from Sega vaults, as well as items from the world’s top stars, and maybe even rumored mythical items! Surprising appraisal results await!
- 10:40pm – 11pm: Sega Shopping Channel – A special side program for Sega’s 60th anniversary. Based on the theme of ‘classic game consoles’, here is information on the Sega Genesis Mini (which has reached its first anniversary), the upcoming Game Gear Micro, and the Astro City Mini set to release in December, as well as info on the Game Gear’s 30th anniversary!
- 11pm-12am: Info Live! Sega & Atlus – A look at Sega and Atlus’ popular games! Introduced titles: Bayonetta & Vanquish, Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix.
September 26, 2020
- 11:50am – 12pm: Opening
- 12pm – 2pm: Info Live! Sega & Atlus – Featured segments: Kemono Friends 3 1st Anniversary, Re:Zero Lost in Memories 1st Story Update, Sonic Station Live! TGS Sonic Speed Edition.
- Sonic Station Live! TGS Sonic Speed Edition: A casual talk show centered around Sonic series information. This will take the place of the regular monthly livestream, and is a speedy version that’s only 30mins long. Guests include: Kazuyuki Hoshino (Director), Jun Senoue (Sound Director), Yui Karasuno (Designer)
- 2pm – 2:40pm: Sega Quiz – 2nd segment for Sega’s 60th Anniversary! Here’s a quiz show for all the Sega diehards out there.
- 2:40pm – 3pm: Sega Shopping Channel – An introduction to some of Sega’s current features and products. Featuring: Sega Shiro, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona 5 Royal, and more.
- 3pm – 5pm: Sega Partners Express – Featuring: Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia (Warner Bros.); Disgaea 6, Mad Rat Dead, Labyrinth of Galleria (Nippon Ichi); Real Time Battle Shogi Online + Ginsei Shogi (Silver Star Japan); M2 Shot Triggers 06: Aleste Collection (M2); Neversong, Pinstripe (Beep Japan)
- 5pm – 7:15pm: Info Live! Sega & Atlus – Featured titles: Pro Soccer wo Tsukurou! Road to World, Fist of the North Star: LEGENDS ReVIVE, Chain Chronicle
- 7:15pm – 8pm: How I got into Sega – 3rd segment for Sega’s 60th Anniversary. Featuring guests who got into Sega games via series like Yakuza and Persona.
- 8pm – 9pm: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku Pre-Release News Segment – More info on songs included in the upcoming smartphone game, set to launch on September 30.
- 9pm – 10pm: Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 First Live Gameplay – Live gameplay on the upcoming title, as well as details on the new Skill Battle mode. Featuring an exhibition match between Puyo Puyo Tetris top players Amemiya and Tomokun.
- 10pm – 11pm: Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remastered – A talk show about why SMTIII has captured the hearts of fans over the past 17 years, alongside live gameplay of the HD remaster.
- 11pm – 12am: Real or Fake? Sega Legends – 4th segment on Sega’s 60th anniversary. There are rumors swirling around Sega that have continued to this day… are they true or fake? It’s up to you to decide.
September 27, 2020
- 11:50am – 12pm: Opening
- 12pm – 2pm: Puyo Puyo Championship TGS 2020 Special Tournament
- 2pm – 3pm: Info Live! Sega & Atlus – Featuring: Tokyo 2020 Olympics: The Official Video Game, Puyo Puyo Quest
- 3pm – 4pm: This is Sega! – A talk segment going into both Sega hardware and software for the 60th anniversary.
- 4pm – 6pm: Info Live! Sega & Atlus – Featuring: New info and live gameplay on the Astro City Mini, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix, Sakura Wars series, Shin Megami Tensei: Revelation Dx2.
- 6pm – 8pm: Sega Partners Express – Featuring: FIFA 21, Star Wars: Squadron (EA); Yomi wo Saku Hana (Experience); Guilty Gear: Strive (Arc System Works); Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous); Maglam Lord (D3 Publisher).
- 8pm – 9:30pm: Sega Nama – New information to be shared on the Yakuza series, with series director Toshihiro Nagoshi.
- 9:45 – 11pm: Sega Atlus Music Station – The 6th and final Sega 60th Anniversary segment! Sega and Atlus’ mightiest composers and singers all come out to jam to a set list of songs celebrating the company’s history. Featured creators include Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (Daytona USA, Burning Rangers, etc), Hidenori Shoji (Fighting Vipers, Yakuza series), Toshiki Konishi (Atlus; Persona 2, SMT: Devil Survivor 2), Jun Senoue (Sonic series), Tomoya Ohtani (Sonic series), and vocalist Lyn (Persona 5) as a guest.
Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online will take place from September 23, 2020, to September 27, 2020. Apart from the above events, Sega and Atlus will have their own segment on the TGS 2020 main channel on September 25, 2020 at 8pm JST.