On September 22, 2016, a major update will be coming to Street Fighter V. In addition to adding Urien as a playable, DLC character, a number of additions like Daily Targets, a Vs CPU mode, Fighter Profiles, and Environmental Stage KOs will be added to the game.
A number of DLC updates are included in the Street Fighter V September 22 update. Urien will be available for 100,000 Fight Money/$5.99/€5.99. If you have the season pass, there’s no additional cost. Premium Costumes will include colors 3-10 from here on out, with past purchased premium costumes including the additional schemes. People with the season pass will also get colors 3-10 on default and battle costumes for all DLC characters now. In addition, color bundles will be made available for characters, at the following prices.
- All 16 Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99/€4.99
- All 16 Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99/€4.99
- All 6 DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99/€1.99
- All 6 DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99/€1.99
An array of gameplay additions are being implemented in this Street Fighter V update. In Versus mode, a Versus CPU option will let you fight an AI, setting its difficulty before you play. Fighter Profiles will offer stat tracking from here on out. Also, Daily Targets will give you a chance to earn between 100 and 5,000 FM daily, with some daily challenges asking you to do things like visit the Training Mode for 500 FM or take part in a Ranked Match for 1,000 FM. As for Environmental Stage KOs, you can now experience special endings in the Apprentice Alley, City in Chaos, Forgotten Waterfall, Hillside Plaza, Kanzuki Estate, Lair of the Four Kings, Shadaloo Base, Underground Arena, and Union Station stages.
The following Street Fighter V bug fixes will also appear in this week’s update.
- The issue which added an additional frame of lag to PlayStation 4 fight sticks on PlayStation 4 has been identified and patched. Now input time is unified across PlayStation 4, legacy controllers and PC.
- Juri’s V-Reversal was unintentionally able to hit downed opponents under specific circumstances. Juri’s V-Reversal was corrected so that it cannot hit downed opponents.
- Juri’s invincibility during her V-Reversal was unintentionally short. This was corrected by setting the invincibility on Juri’s V-Reversal to 14 frames after the hit box of the move disappears.
- When Ibuki was hit during a crouching fierce, she would unintentionally go into a standing state damage animation. This has been corrected so that when hit during a crouching fierce, Ibuki goes into a crouching state damage animation.
- The light version of Yoga Sunburst would fire regardless of whether the player was holding down punch or not. This has been corrected so that when the charge portion of L Yoga Sunburst is guarded, holding down LP will maintain the charge motion.
- When the tip of jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim’s V-Skill, the Critical Art gauge would increase rather than the V-Gauge. This has been corrected so when a jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim’s V-Skill, it now builds V-Gauge.
- When Dhalsim performs an airborne Yoga Teleport against an opponent on the edge of the screen and performs a jumping attack afterwards, the jumping attack would be performed in the opposite direction of the opponent. The directional determination after Dhalsim appears from an airborne Yoga Teleport has been corrected, making it more difficult for this to occur.
- Under certain circumstances, moves that only hit opponents in a standing state would unintentionally miss during certain standing states. This has been corrected. The hurtboxes on characters recovering from getting hit out of the air, allowing moves that are designed to hit standing characters to properly hit. Additionally throw attacks that normally miss on crouching characters will no longer be able to connect on characters recovering from getting hit out the air as they transition to a crouching state.
- After the attack frames of Birdie’s jumping LK ended, Birdie’s hurtbox would unintentionally remain absent in his recovery frames until he landed. This has been corrected by setting a hurtbox to Birdie’s jumping LK recovery frames, until he lands.
- Currently, the game counts a disconnect between the “Another fight is Coming Your Way” screen until you pass-through the results screen by selecting “find another match” or “exit to main menu”. The range a disconnect penalty will be assessed will be changed to be between from when “Another Fight is Coming Your Way” to after League Points (LP) and Fight Money (FM) have been calculated on the “Results” screen.
Street Fighter V is immediately available for the PlayStation 4 and PC.