Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE released recently in North America and Europe, and modders have been working on a way to remove all forms of censorship to make the game as close as possible to the original game. Here’s a list of changes that have already been made from the modders in the latest patch version. [Thanks, ShackNews.]
- Reverted costumes back to Bikinis, also changing the menu icons back and their original names and descriptions.
- Completely redid Chapter 2 and a few other small files to return references to Gravure Modelling, this also uses the original voice files.
- Fixed any map changes relating to pictures in dungeons that were changed.
- Swapped the English files out for Japanese versions for retranslated files.
- Healing points no longer come in envelopes.
- Changed Profiles to reflect the character’s real ages and change back references to Gravure Modeling.
- Reverted any censored prerendered Cutscene files.
Those of you who wish to try out the mod can check out how over at GBAtemp; however, this will be at your own risk so we can only advise you to make sure to read the instructions carefully before attempting to make any changes, as files can easily be corrupted if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is currently available for Wii U. Check out our earlier report to read Jenni’s impressions on the game.