Tomb Raider’s Retailer Specific Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
By Ishaan . October 9, 2012 . 9:00am
Square Enix announced the “first wave” of pre-order bonuses for the upcoming Tomb Raider game this month. This first round of bonuses varies from retailer to retailer. Here’s a list of what you’ll get, depending on where you pre-order the game from:
Exclusive in-game challenge tomb:
- In this standalone tomb, Lara encounters new environment puzzles
The Final Hours Edition” of Tomb Raider:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from Tomb Raider
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of Tomb Raider – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: A behind-the-scenes feature documenting the highs and lows of Crystal Dynamics’ development process for the new game
Exclusive Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book and Aviatrix Skin
- A 48 page, six-part graphic novel written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by Tomb Raider art director Brian Horton.
- Comic tells the story of how the voyage of the Endurance came to be
- Aviatrix Skin: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft with bomber jacket (see below)
Tomb Raider will be released on March 5th, 2013. You can read our latest hands-on impressions of the game here.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.