Dead or Alive 5 Plus Will Run At 60fps On PlayStation Vita
By Ishaan . January 17, 2013 . 11:30am
Dead or Alive 5 Plus is headed to the PlayStation Vita and it supports cross-play with the PlayStation 3 version of the game, as well as the ability to share DLC across both platforms. We’ve covered some of these details before, but here’s the full list of PS3-Vita features in the game:
- Hardware icons next to player names in cross-platform battles to indicate whether they are playing on PS3 or PS Vita
- Cross-platform battles will run at 60fps on both platforms
- All characters that have been unlocked on PS3 can be used on PS Vita—and vice versa
- In-game rankings will show whether players are on PS Vita or PS3
- Using the PS Store, DLC purchases will be shared across both platforms so players can pay a single price while getting dual platform use
CROSS-PLATFORM GAME SAVES AND UNLOCKED CONTENT
- Saved games on PS Vita or PS3 can be used on the other platform
- All unlocked content on one platform is available on the other platform
- Any new stages for DOA5 on PS3, will also be available for the Vita version
Dead or Alive 5 Plus will be released on March 19th in North America and March 22nd in Europe.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.