Dead or Alive 5 Ver. 1.03 Patch Notes Detailed
By Ishaan . January 17, 2013 . 1:20pm
A Ver. 1.03 update patch is headed to Dead or Alive 5 soon, and Team Ninja have provided a full list of changes that the patch will implement. We’ve picked some of the changes out below and provided links to the full patch notes as well. Take a look:
System Changes: (find the full list here)
- Upload video replays to Facebook from Spectator mode.
- Upload video replays to YouTube from Spectator mode. (PS3 only)
- Upload screenshots to Facebook from Album mode.
- Added new stage: Zack Island.
- Changed default health from 300 to 270 for all modes except Story.
- Improved lag for online fights in some stages
- (Improved for Scramble, Hot Zone, Home, Fuel stages)
- Player selection in Character Select screen will not be visible to opponent.
- Fixed an issue that caused replays to be saved incorrectly.
- COM opponents select DLC costumes randomly if costumes have been downloaded.
Balance adjustments: (find the full list here)
- Tripled crouching speed against high attacks.
- Fixed reach for down throws being too long when the opponent’s head was close.
- Improved control input to make it harder for derivative followup moves to be triggered accidentally from sidestep.
- All drop (vertical) kicks cannot be tech rolled.
- Lengthened the Critical Burst stun 5F, making followup attacks easier.
- Added a ground shake effect to make sit-down stuns easier to spot.
In addition to the partial list of general changes mentioned above, Team Ninja have also provided character-specific changes that you can find at the same link.
The Ver. 1.03 update patch for Dead or Alive 5 will be released on January 22nd for PlayStation 3 and January 29th for Xbox 360 in North America. Europe will get the 360 patch on January 29th and the PS3 patch on January 23rd.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.