Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Goes Free-to-Play Today
By Ishaan . February 26, 2013 . 11:30am
Uncharted 3’s multiplayer mode is going free-to-play as of today, Sony have announced. You’ll be able to download the free-to-play game off the PlayStation Network and play as much as you want, up to level 15.
Beyond level 15, you’ll still be able to play further but you won’t level up. Sony will record your experience without allowing you to access it, and retroactively add your achievements to your character, once you unlock the level cap. Here’s a full list of things you can buy individually on top of the basic free-to-play game:
- Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – Unlocks to gain access to the Co-Op Arena Playlist including the Co-Op Shade Survival Mode DLC.
- Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap.
- Multiplayer Competitive MP (Level 25 Limit) – Removes the Level 15 cap and allows you to play up to Level 25
- Multiplayer Split Screen Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- Map Packs – Unlocks all three DLC map packs. Includes Flashback Map Pack 1, Flashback Map Pack 2, and Drake’s Deception Map Pack
- Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Unlocks the Single Player campaign
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.