The Lego Mario sets are on the way, and now we know exactly how many kits there will be to collect at launch, thanks to the Lego website. While getting 16 of the items shouldn’t be difficult, the remaining 10 might be a bit trying. There will be the base Lego Super Mario: Adventures with Mario Starter Course for $59.99. Then, there will be 10 additional expansion sets, four Power-up Packs, and a 10-character set of Lego Super Mario Character Pack blind-bags. Though, keep in mind this list doesn’t include the preorder bonus Monty Mole and Super Mushroom Set.
Here is the full list of Lego Mario Expansion Sets. These are most of the new announcements, since previously we really only knew about Bowser’s Castle Battle and Piranha Plant Power Slide. Since these vary in price, we’ll be going from least expensive add-on to most.
- $19.99 Desert Pokey Expansion
- $19.99 Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion
- $29.99 Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion
- $29.99 Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion
- $29.99 Piranha Plant Power Slide
- $39.99 Thwomp Drop Expansions (only at certain stores)
- $49.99 Guarded Fortress Expansion
- $49.99 King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion (only at certain stores)
- $69.99 Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion
- $99.99 Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion
As mentioned before, the Power-up Packs, which give Mario Builder, Cat, Fire, and Propeller Suits and “powers,” are $9.99 each.
As for the blind-bag Lego Super Mario Character Packs, those are $4.99 each and add extra enemies to your collection. Here’s who you could end up getting.
- Bullet Bill
- Buzzy Beetle
- Eep Cheep
All of the Lego Mario sets will launch on August 1, 2020. You need the base Lego Super Mario: Adventures with Mario Starter Course kit to use any of them.