We just got a look at story details on FuRyu’s upcoming RPG Caligula, and more info from this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine give us details on the voice talent and music producers of the game. [Thanks, Hachima.]
- The word “Caligula” won’t appear within the game, but word that is meant for the experience you’ll get from playing it.
- The idea behind its characters is to have them be people that have violated various taboos.
- There was a certain taboo that the developers felt “we should probably leave it out,” but Tadashi Satomi pinpointed to get that and make it extreme, and a character was created from that. This character is still doing well in the development.
- The songs sung by μ are done by composers that are active on video upload sites.
- Combat might look like an action game, but it’s actions are command-based, so you’ll get to take your time with it.
- Defeating enemies in battle can get you experience and also skills that drop. There are numerous skills and quite the variety of them, so it’ll be possible to customize, with plenty of depth.
Here are the musicians that offer music for μ:
- KagiP (40mP) CV: Shouta Aoi
- Sweet-P (Oster Project) CV: Emi Nitta
- Shonen Doll (PolyphonicBranch) CV: Yumiri Hanamori
- Mirei (Chouchou-P) CV: Eriko Nakamura
- Ike-P (Asa) CV: Soma Saito
- Shadow Knife (164) Yuma Uchida
- ??? (YM) CV: ???
- Sone ([email protected]) CV: Yuka Otsubo
- ??? (Mikito-P) CV: ???
The theme song is sung by Eriko Nakamura, Emi Nitta, and Yuka Otsubo.
Caligula will release on June 23, 2016 for PlayStation Vita. The game will go for 6,980 yen. Pre-orders include a product code for swimsuit outfits, a visual booklet, Caligula album CD, and an application ticket to participate for a special event.