Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions recently hit a new milestone of 500,000 units in physical shipments and digital sales, Bandai Namco announced. Additionally, the game is getting its Patch 1.02 across all platforms soon that adds a variety of adjustments and improvements.
To commemorate the new sales milestone, Bandai Namco shared the
- Adjusted difficulty level of Otomo/Hanawa Middle School Match in “Episode of Tsubasa”
- Improved matchmaking in Division Match and the cost difference between players
- Added a function to display the unlock condition for an unlocked DAD
- In-game notification called “NEWS” will be available
- Improved other bugs and game balance issues
The patch will also include new contents such as:
- Adding several versions of top tier Training Items in a new shop called CC Shop
- Online Challenge and Log-in Bonus Feature to gain new Captain Coins (CC)
This patch is coming on:
- PS4：End of September*
- Steam/Nintendo Switch: Mid-October 2020*
*Dates are subject to change.
Bandai Namco will share more info about the update in the upcoming weeks.