Anime streaming service Crunchyroll has finalized its Spring 2022 streaming lineup with an additional batch of new and continuing simulcasts. The news was conveyed via a “final update” to its initial lineup announcement post. Now all of the planned shows for the season, which officially began in late March 2022, are on the board, with premieres ongoing through the month of April 2022.
Here are the new premieres added to the Crunchyroll Spring 2022 streaming lineup:
- Birdie Wing -Golf Girls’ Story- – An over-the-top sports series described as “a story of youth.” It stars Eve and Aoi, two young women golfers from completely different backgrounds with opposing play styles. Despite their differences, they’ll upend the world of golf.
- Deaimon: Recipe for Happiness – Young man Irino returns to his Kyoto hometown eager to take over the family sweets shop, but is dumbfounded when he’s asked to instead become the guardian of a young girl named Itsuka, who everyone claims is the “true” successor to the store.
- The Girl From The Other Side – A feature-length adaptation of the manga by Nagabe produced by Attack on Titan‘s Wit Studio, the story focuses on a girl coexisting with a mysterious demonic guardian.
- Shin Ikki Tousen – A new entry in the long-running battle anime (also known as Battle Vixens), featuring female fighters loosely modeled after personalities from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story.
- Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost – A comedy series starring Fushiara, a corporate drone, and a little ghost who wants nothing more than to get Fushiara to go home so she doesn’t die of overwork.
- RPG Real Estate – 15 years after the defeat of the Demon King, the world has become peaceful. Kotone, a newly graduated mage, begins work at a fantasy real estate agency to help clients, ranging from necromancers to pegasus-breeders, find new homes.
- Heroines Run The Show – Produced in collaboration with HoneyWorks, a Vocaloid creator group, the show follows Hiyori, a high-schooler who becomes a manager-in-training for the school idol unit LIPxLIP.
In addition to the new titles, continuations of AMAIM: Warrior at the Borderline, Kagi-Nado, Kingdom, and The Ancient Magus’ Bride were added to the broadcast slate.
Other shows from the Crunchyroll Spring 2022 lineup such as Mahjong Soul Pon, The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2, and Kaguya-sama: Love Is War Ultra Romantic were covered in the last round of announcements.