E3 2020 may have died, but thanks to Devolver Digital you can still experience the subtle horrors of a marketing expo. The Devolver Direct 2020 showcase just aired, and with it came the next chapter in the ongoing mission of CEO Nina Struthers to achieve new marketing breakthroughs no matter the cost. Somewhere in there, some video game news was announced as well, including the bizarre but enticing Devolverland Expo. You can check out (and should check out) the whole video below, but we also figured a roundup of the information would be helpful since it’s impossible to retain that information otherwise.
Once you finish picking up all the pieces of your brain off the floor, you can check this list of information, release dates, so on and so forth.
- Shadow Warrior 3 – out 2021 for the PC
- Olija – out fall 2020 for the Nintendo Switch and the PC; demo available now on Steam
- Fall Guys – out on August 4, 2020 for the PS4 and the PC
- Carrion – Out July 23 for the Xbox One, the Nintendo Switch, and the PC. Will also launch on Xbox Game Pass, and a demo is available now on Steam
- Serious Sam 4 – out in August 2020 on the PC and Stadia
- Blightbound – Steam Early Access launches on July 29, 2020
- Weird West – Coming to the PC in 2021
- Devolverland Expo – Out now on the PC via Steam for free
Devolverland Expo is a “marketing simulator,” which sees players exploring an abandoned E3-like Devolver Digital marketing expo. If you can get past the security measures, you can check out trailers for all the above Devolver Direct 2020 games, and find other secrets.
Also, Suda51 shows up in the credits for a hot second and has No More Heroes 3 running in the background, for whatever that’s worth.