The latest entry in the Disgaea series, Disgaea 7, will apparently have DLC available shortly after release. The DLC will include classic characters from the franchise, and they will be involved in new original scenarios. There will be 7 different DLC packs, which will be available individually or as part of a Season Pass. The DLC comes out in two batches, one in February 2, and the other in February 16, 2023. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089!]
Leaker ryokutya2089 said that there would be 7 DLC packs available for Disgaea 7. Each DLC pack can be purchased individually for 1,100 yen (roughly $9) or all bundled in a Season Pass. There is no information on the price of the DLC bundle. Pleinair will be exclusive to the Season Pass. The DLC also includes boost tickets and consumable to facilitate with progressing the game and training characters. The first four packs will release on February 2, 2023, and include the following stories and characters:
- Pack 1: Laharl, Etna, and Rozalin go on a sightseeing tour, when an accident occurs on the way.
- Pack 2: Seraphina hosts a martial arts tournament. Adell and Fuka also appear on this pack.
- Pack 3: Mao tries to find part-time lab work. Desco and Axel also appear.
- Pack 4: Valvatorez, Flonne, and Fenrich mess around with sardines and Prinnies.
The second batch of DLC comes out February 16, 2023. These are the stories and characters included in the second batch.
- Pack 5: Killia, Melodia, and Artina make a ruckus all over town while screaming “Happy Ending!”
- Pack 6: In this pack, Zed, Bieko, and Sicily seem to be arguing over bathing.
- Pack 7: Raspberyl simply pops up and starts beating up Disgaea 7’s characters. Girl Laharl and Usalia also appear.
Disgaea 7 releases on the PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch on January 26, 2023 in Japan. Recently, developer Nippon Ichi Software released a playable demo for Disgaea 7 on the Japanese PSN Store and Japanese Nintendo Switch eShop.