A Dragalia Lost unit people have been waiting for is about to arrive. The next Gala Dragalia banner will begin on January 23, 2020, and it will bring the Dragalia Lost Gala Luca unit. Until January 28th, people will have an opportunity to pull from the banner and hopefully add him to their parties.
The Gala Luca is a blade adventurer attuned to the light element. (To compare, standard Luca is a light unit with a bow and Summer Luca is a light unit with an axe.)
Here is the Dragalia Lost Gala Luca moveset, as taken from the official site.
- Shining Slash: Deals light damage to enemies in a line. This skill’s critical rate is increased by 10% for each buff with a different icon applied to the user.
- Brilliant Booster: Adds 80% to the modifier applied to the user’s critical damage for 10 seconds.
- Strength +10%: Increases strength by 10%. Benefits your whole team.
- Connecting Call: Increases Luca’s critical rate by 4% for every buff with a different icon applied to him (up to 28%). In addition, applies one of the following buffs to Luca every time one of his attacks is a critical hit: Sylvan Secret Arts, Human Wisdom, and Rokkan Expertise. Each of these buffs increase Luca’s critical rate by 3% for 20 seconds. Only one instance of each buff can be active at the same time. After activating, this ability will not activate again for three seconds.
- Unforgettable Promise II: Reduces susceptibility to curses by 100%. When the user is hit by an attack that would have cursed them, their critical rate is increased by 15% for 10 seconds. After activating, this buff will not activate again for 15 seconds.
- Flurry Devastation +13%: Increases critical rate by 13% when the combo count is 15 or higher.
In addition to Gala Luca, a number of other Dragalia Lost adventurers are going to become a little more useful starting on January 23rd. More mana spirals are being added. Curran, Heinwald, Lathna, and Patia will all get their sixth mana circles that day, while Delphi will get his on January 29th.
Dragalia Lost is available for Android and Apple iOS devices. All of the above updates and an Android Anguish Interlude will be added on January 23rd.