Square Enix updated Dragon Quest Heroes II’s official website with a chart showing us key comparisons between the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita versions of the game.
- PS4/PS3/PS Vita: Content is the same across all three versions.
- PS4: Video and screenshot shares, broadcast, PS Vita remote play.
- PS3: Everything mentioned for the PS4 version won’t be supported.
- PS Vita: PlayStation TV support, but everything mentioned in the PS4 section won’t be supported.
- PS4: Full-HD (1920×1080)
- PS3: HD (1280×720)
- PS Vita: 960×544
- PS4: 60fps
- PS3: 30fps
- PS Vita: 30fps
- PS4: Characters, backgrounds, effects and such as shown in more detail. Again, when monsters appear by the groups you’ll see more monsters in the screen.
- PS3/PS Vita: Graphics are partially adjusted or simplified to meet the hardware performance. Monsters and objects may not be displayed from long distances in certain situations, but this does not change the gameplay difficulty.
- PS4/PS3/PS Vita: Storing save data on PSN will allow you to use the same save data between PS4, PS3, and PS Vita.
- PS4/PS3/PS Vita: The three platforms support multiplayer, and cross-platform support.
Dragon Quest Heroes II will release in Japan on May 27, 2016 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. You catch up on the latest details on the game with info and screenshots for Meena, Carver, Angelo, and more on quests in our earlier report.