Shin Megami Tensei merch is now available on Amazon Japan. The officially licensed products used to be exclusive to the pop-up store in HMV & Books Shibuya in December 2020. The distributor, G-Crews, is offering 12 items in total for preorder with a ship date of March 20, 2021. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
The Shin Megami Tensei merch includes clothing, hoodies, and accessories for fans of the series. Those interested should act fast, as a few items already show currently unavailable. We have compiled a list of the items on offer with photos below. All prices include tax.
- Demon Fusion Cerberus Hoodie – 8,800 yen
- Pixie T-Shirt – 4,950 yen
- Setanta and Cú Chulainn T-Shirt – 4,950 yen
- Acrylic Demon Keychains (Bundle of Nine) – 7,920 yen
- Setanta Scarf-Style Towel – 2,200 yen
- Handbag with Karukosaka High Imprint – 4,950 yen
- Metal Charms (Bundle of Five) – 4,400 yen
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster Pillow – 3,300 yen
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster Clock – 5,500 yen
- Stainless Thermo-Tumbler (Shinjuku Underground Bar) – Currently Unavailable
- Wisdom God Thoth’s Leather Book Cover – Currently Unavailable
- Hee Ho Round Pouch – Currently Unavailable
The Shin Megami Tensei merch is available for preorder with a scheduled ship date of March 20, 2021. Although G-Crews does not appear to ship internationally from Amazon Japan, there are third-party services that overseas fans can use to nab the exclusive goods.