Entertainment company Happinet has announced that the Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store in HMV & Books Shibuya will open next month in Japan. [Thanks, 4Gamer.]
The Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store will open from December 1, 2020, to December 20, 2020, at the HMV & Books Shibuya 5F. In addition to brand-new original goods made for the pop-up store, fans will get to purchase or pre-order high-quality accessories and goods. The store will also have jewelry from the DDS (Digital Devil Selection).
Here’s a look at some of the original Shin Megami Tensei goods you’ll find at the shop:
- Demon Fusion Cerberus Hoodie for 8,000 yen plus tax
- Wisdom God Thoth’s Leather Book Cover for 3,000 yen plus tax.
- Hee Ho Print Round Pouches for 1,500 yen plus tax each
- 5-piece Metal Charm Set based on SMT icons for 4,000 yen plus tax
Here are some Tokyo Game Show 2020 items that will also be available at the pop-up store:
- Long T-Shirt for 6,800 yen plus tax
- Decarabia T-Shirt for 5,000 yen plus tax
- Jack Frost/Black Frost Masks for 1,200 yen plus tax each
- Jack Frost/Black Frost Eye Masks for 1,300 yen plus tax each
Lastly, here’s a look at some of the aforementioned Digital Devil Selection goods:
The Jack Frost Denim Plush will go for 5,980 yen.
This Black Frost Ring costs 25,800 yen plus tax.
The Demi-fiend Ring is another item on the pricier side at 22,800 yen plus tax.
The Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store in HMV & Books Shibuya will open on December 1, 2020. You can find more information at the official website.