For the 35th anniversary of Final Fantasy, Parco will release merchandise that use motifs and designs from the long-running JRPG series. While they will be available in physical Parco stores, Parco does offer international online shipping as well. A total of 16 stores are part of this collaboration, and you can view all of their items from the Final Fantasy page on Parco’s website.
The 16 stores participating in the Final Fantasy 35th anniversary campaign at Parco are likely to correspond with the 16 mainline Final Fantasy games. The campaign starts from March 1, 2023, and if you spend over 3000 JPY per purchase, you will be able to get a random Final Fantasy rubber coaster while supplies last.
The brands, as well as what they sell are:
- Angelic Pretty: Jumper skirt, tote bag
- B3Labo: Leather bags, charms,
- Candy Stripper: Sweaters
- Disk Union/Union Record: Pixel Remaster anti-slip mat
- ForSomeone: T-shirts
- Hipshop: Boxers
- KanaKichi: Cutlery
- Milkfed: T-shirts
- Ojaga Design: Keyholders
- Parco Booster: Lamp cover, glass pen, chitin glass cup
- Samantha Thavasa Petit Choice: Wallets, clutches, bag charms
- Samantha Vega: Bags, charms, wallets
- Silas: T-shirt
- Yoshida Yasuri: Nail file
Some brands, such as Fathom, do not yet have items available. They will likely announce them closer to the campaign date.
The Final Fantasy 35th anniversary merchandise campaign at Parco will start from March 1, 2023.