Three more waves of DLC for Fire Emblem: Engage appeared during the Nintendo Direct stream in February 2023. Like the first group of DLC characters, it will feature heroes from the past games. Wave 2 of the Expansion Pass will appear after the Nintendo Direct stream in Fire Emblem: Engage.
The DLC characters in Wave 2 are:
- Hector – Emblem of Strength: He will be able to raise the DEF of the equipped character, as well as deal out counterattacks.
- Soren – Emblem of Acumen: Soren can cast magic spells over a wide area.
- Camilla – Emblem of Revelation: She is a support Emblem Hero who can alter the terrain and debuff opponents.
As for Wave 3, you will be able to get:
- Chrom and Robin – Emblem of Bonds: They can use a combination of sword and magic attacks.
- Veronica – Emblem of Heroes: She can summon more allies.
Each DLC character will join your army after you complete their paralogue. As for Wave 4, though it will not include new characters, you will be able to play a brand-new story.
Wave 4 will bring with it the Fell Xenologue chapter. A brief peek at it appeared in the new Fire Emblem Engage DLC trailer.
『ファイアーエムブレム エンゲージ』の有料追加コンテンツ『ファイアーエムブレム エンゲージ エキスパンション・パス』第2弾は、このダイレクト終了後、配信開始。新たな紋章士が追加。#FEエンゲージ#NintendoDirectJP
— 任天堂株式会社 (@Nintendo) February 8, 2023
Fire Emblem: Engage is readily available on the Nintendo Switch. Wave 2 of the Expansion Pass came out on February 8, 2023.
Related: Are There Any Easter Eggs in Fire Emblem Engage on The Escapist