Here’s the latest updated figures:
- Dynasty Warriors 9 – 730,000 units shipped worldwide
- Attack on Titan 2 – 520,000 units shipped worldwide
- Nobunaga’s Ambition – 130,000 units shipped in Japan and Asia
- Atelier Lydie & Suelle – 180,000 units shipped in Japan and Asia
- Fire Emblem Warriors – 1,000,000 units shipped worldwide
- Nioh – 1,900,000 units shipped worldwide
Koei Tecmo added a couple notes, the first one being Nioh which surpassed 1.9 million in global shipments and digital sales, and thanks to that the company will aim to take a bigger jump into the North American and European market.
As for Dynasty Warriors 9 it shipped 730,000 units worldwide with similar figures shared between Japan and Asia. Koei Tecmo aims to build on this affinity by further expanding on the market for the regions.