Funimation announced the anime series included in its upcoming Fall 2021 lineup. The list includes fan-favorite returning series as well as new arrivals, some of which will be simulcast both dubbed and subtitled. Titles such as Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation, One Piece, and Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon are making a return, while The Heike Story and Mieruko-chan are debuting on the streaming platform.
Below is a full list of Funimation’s Fall 2021 anime lineup. Simulcast shows are marked accordingly along with the series’ start date.
- Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (Simulcast starts October 6)
- Cardfight!! Vanguard overDress Season 2 (Simulcast starts October 4)
- The Heike Story (Simulcast started September 15)
- Selection Project (Simulcast starts October 1)
- Mieruko-chan (Simulcast starts October 3)
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd cour (Simulcast October 3)
- My Senpai is Annoying (Simulcast starts October 9)
- Obey Me! (Simulcast ongoing)
- One Piece (Simulcast and Dub ongoing)
- Ranking of Kings (Simulcast starts October 14)
- RUMBLE GARANNDOLL (Simulcast starts this Fall)
- Scarlet Nexus (Simulcast and SimulDub ongoing)
- Taisho Otome Fairy Tale (Simulcast starts October 8)
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2 (SimulDub ongoing)
- The Vampire Dies in No Time (Simulcast October 4)
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon – The Second Act (Simulcast October 2)
Funimation debuted the first English dubbed episode of Yashahime in November 2020. Crunchyroll recently released its Fall 2021 lineup as well. It features Yashahime Season 2 and One Piece, as well as Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. Additionally, Bandai Namco revealed that the Tales of Luminaria anime adaptation will release for North American audiences via Funimation.