Compile Hearts shared new details on Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse‘s new “Arrange Mode” in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Arrange Mode is a new mode for Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse, the upgraded version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, coming to the PS5 in December 2020 in Japan. This mode essentially will rebalance the game and will several changes to the core gameplay elements. For example, the game starts with over 20 characters you can use from the start, regardless of your progress.
Here are some highlights from Famitsu on what’s new in Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse‘s Arrange Mode:
- You can pick any character you want from the start. Furthermore, these characters will always stay in your party from start to end.
- Players will get to change the battle balance. No further details were shared on that.
- Most cosmetic items will be available to purchase for cheap at the start of the game.
- You can also change most weapon traits. For example, changing attributes such as slash and strike.
- The MOV (Move) parameter, which determines the range of character movement, is doubled in Arrange Mode. However, it doesn’t mean that all stats are boosted for the characters. Some characters will have lower stats to balance other improvements.
- SP skills will be adjustable.
Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse will launch for the PlayStation 5 in Japan on December 17, 2020. Check out the game’s opening movie.