Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia re★Verse for PlayStation 5 will be an upgraded version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, but with added features. This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine provides us with additional details. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Compile Heart originally released Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 for the PS4 in Japan in May 2018, and it will be used as a base for the new PlayStation 5 title. While the release date still remains unknown, the magazine shows that it will come in a standard edition for 7,600 yen and a limited edition version for 9,600 yen. The limited edition version will come with an art book, soundtrack CD, and stickers. Pre-orders for all editions will include the bonus Neptunia Shooter DLC code. The bonus game will include all the stages from the Steam version of the game.
Here are game detail highlights from the magazine:
- Party size increased from three to four members.
- In addition to the Original Mode that is close to the original game, there will be an additional “Arrange Mode” that has new game balances. In this mode, you’ll start out with over 20 characters to use from the start, regardless of game progression. There are also various changes in status and skills for the characters.
- The game features a new tutorial mode that is voiced by Neptune.
- A new “Game Fishing” mini-game added. This will be an important element in Arrange Mode.
- You’ll get to read the scenario text of the first-gen game.
Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia re★Verse is in development for the PlayStation 5.