Compile Heart released the first trailer for Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse, which also makes it a look at gameplay for the first JRPG releasing for the PS5.
Check out the Neptunia reVerse trailer for PS5 below:
The trailer goes over a few highlights on what’s new in the upgraded version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. Check out some of the important parts below:
- Party size increased from three to four members. There are 27 playable characters in total.
- In addition to the Original Mode that is close to the original game, there will be an additional “Arrange Mode” that has new game balances. In this mode, you’ll start with over 20 characters to use from the start, regardless of game progression. There are also various changes in status and skills for the characters.
- The game features a new tutorial mode that is voiced by Neptune.
- A new “Game Fishing” mini-game added. The mini-game uses the DualSense haptic feedback and adaptive triggers to play.
- Option to read the scenario text from the first-gen game.
Go! Go! 5D Game: Neptunia reVerse will launch for the PS5 in Japan on December 17, 2020. The title and release date for Neptunia reVerse in the West is TBA.