Here we go again! Wave 3 of the Fire Emblem Engage DLC is here, which means so is Veronica and her wide array of skills. She’s interesting! Especially since part of her mechanic nods to her ability to use heroes from other worlds as allies. As long as you bought the Expansion Pass, it’s fairly easy to add her to your roster of Emblems and start teaching her abilities to characters in your army.
How Do You Unlock the Fire Emblem Engage Veronica DLC
Like the other Emblem Bracelets, you first need to finish the Bandit Hideout Paralogue and get the Tiki DLC. Once you do, head to the Divine Paralogues part of the world map. Her map is Divine Paralogue: Heroes’ Sanctuary.
This isn’t too difficult a map. However, go in with prepared parties and one healer in each group. This is because the gimmick involves positioning two units on designated markers on the east and west sides of the map to gain access to the floating island where Veronica is. However, as you get close, she will use her Colorless Stone ability to summon more units to fight for her.
What Skills Can You Inherit from the Fire Emblem Engage Veronica DLC?
As with all Emblem Rings and Bracelets, the character equipping it must hit a bond level 5 with the Emblem hero to start inheriting skills. Her inherited skills are about boosting magical power, increasing someone’s attack if they’re low on health, and protecting against knives.
- Reprisal: If unit’s HP is not full, adds 30% of lost HP to Atk. – 5,000 SP, bond level 5 required.
- Mag/Dex+1: Grants Mag+1 and Dex+1 – 700 SP, bond level 5 required.
- Book of Worlds: Book of Worlds advances 1 stage (to max 5) for each consecutive round that unit uses Wait. Reverts to base stage if unit triggers the effect. – 300 SP, bond level 5 required.
- Knife Guard 1: If foe is equipped with a knife, unit takes 1 less damage during combat – 200 SP, bond level 5 required.
- Mag/Dex+2: Grants Mag+2 and Dex+2 – 1,600 SP, bond level 7 required.
- Level Boost: When unit defeats a foe of a higher level, grants Lvl+1 until end of battle (max +3) – 300 SP, bond level 8 required.
- Knife Guard 2: If foe is equipped with a knife, unit takes 2 less damage during combat – 400 SP, bond level 9 required.
- Mag/Dex+3: Grants Mag+3 and Dex+3 – 4,200 SP, bond level 12 required.
- SP Conversion: Grants +20SP for each defeated foe. Triggers even without a ring or bracelet equipped. – 300 SP, bond level 13 required.
- Knife Guard 3: If foe is equipped with a knife, unit takes 3 less damage during combat – 600 SP, bond level 13 required.
- Mag/Dex+4: Grants Mag+4 and Dex+4 – 6,000 SP, bond level 13 required.
- Knife Guard 4: If foe is equipped with a knife, unit takes 4 less damage during combat – 800 SP, bond level 17 required.
- Reprisal: If unit’s HP is not full, adds 50% of lost HP to Atk. – 6,000 SP, bond level 18 required.
- Mag/Dex+5: Grants Mag+5 and Dex+5 – 8,400 SP, bond level 18 required.
- Knife Guard 5: If foe is equipped with a knife, unit takes 5 less damage during combat – 1,000 SP, bond level 19 required.
Fire Emblem Engage is out for the Nintendo Switch and the Veronica DLC is available now.