Hatsune Miku, the mascot behind the popular voicebank, was a prominent figure and Nendoroid during Good Smile Company’s WonHobby 36. Eight ones of Miku, all with different outfits and hairstyles, are in development. Since they are all in different stages of production, more information on their individual release windows will appear in the future.
The Hatsune Miku figures and Nendoroids that appeared during WonHobby 36 are:
- Hatsune Miku: Blue Archive Version Figure
- Hatsune Miku: Classroom SEKAI Version Nendoroid
- Hatsune Miku NT Style Casual Wear Version Figure
- Hatsune Miku: Street SEKAI Version Nendoroid
- Hatsune Miku Symphony: 2022 Version Figure
- Racing Miku 2021: Private Version Figure
- Racing Miku: 2023 Version Figure
- Racing Miku: 2023 Version Nendoroid
For those who do not know, Racing Miku is the mascot of the Hatsune Miku GT Project. Good Smile Company, or Goodsmile Racing to be more precise, is the owner of the Studie GLAD Racing motorsports team. The first Racing Miku figure appeared in 2010. As for the SEKAI Mikus, they use designs from Project Sekai, or Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. You can collect them in-game as cards depending on the player’s starting unit.
More information on the release dates and prices for the various Miku merchandise from Good Smile Company will appear in the future.