Eight completely new villagers will arrive for you to befriend in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. They have made their first appearances in Pocket Camp and will arrive in New Horizons with the 2.0 update on November 5, 2021. In total, there are four new female villagers and four new male villagers.
On the official Twitter for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, we can see the profiles of the new villagers. It shows what they look like, their birthdays, and their biography, as well as their different facial expressions. The new villagers are:
- Ione: A normal blue squirrel with a star aesthetic and a love of constellations
- Quinn: An uchi purple eagle with a cool fashion sense
- Cephalobot: A smug robotic octopus who may or may not have laser eyes
- Marlo: A cranky hamster who might be some sort of mob boss
- Sasha: A selfie-obsessed lazy rabbit villager
- Shino: A peppy deer who is talkative and friendly
- Petri: A snooty research-loving mouse who wears a lab coat
- Tiansheng: A jock monkey who never takes off his shoes
Aside from these eight new villagers, Animal Crossing: New Horizons will have some new features in the 2.0 update. During the Direct presentation earlier this month, Nintendo revealed that Brewster and The Roost will return, as well as the option to farm and cook. You can use the meals you make for energy or decoration.
The eight new villagers will appear in Animal Crossing: New Horizons from November 5, 2021, alongside eight other returning villagers as a part of the series 5 amiibo card selection. New Horizons is available on the Nintendo Switch. They are already in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, which is on mobile devices.