As promised earlier, Capcom shared the 2020 roadmap for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on consoles and PC.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 2020 Roadmap – Consoles
- 1/24-2/13 (UTC): Astera/Seliana Fest, Grand Appreciation Fest
- New Layered Armor
■ Special event quests featuring:
- High encounter rate for gold crown monsters
- Increased decoration rewards drop rate
- Great Spiritvein Gem rewards (March)
- Higher master rank point gains
■ Major Title Update 3 (Ver. 13.0)
- New Variant Monster #1
- New Variant Monsters #2
■ Title Update (Ver. 13.5)
- New Arc-tempered & Master Rank Versions of Existing Monsters!
- Astera/Seliana Fest
■ Major Title Update 4 (Ver. 14.0)
- Return of fan-favorite monster!
June 2020 & Later
- New monsters and updates planned for June onwards!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 2020 Roadmap –
■ Major Title Update 1 (Ver. 11.50.00)
– New monster: Rajang
– Raccoon City Collaboration
– Room updates
– Guiding Lands “Volcanic Region” added
■ Major Title Update 2 (Ver. 12.03.00)
– New monster: Safi’jiiva
– New monster: Stygian Zinogre
– Guiding Lands “Tundra Region” added
■ Major Title Update 3 (Ver. 13.00.00)
– New Variant Monster #1
– New Variant Monster #2
■ Title Update (Ver. 13.50.00)
– Available same day as console version. (Note: Future releases will be the same time as console version.)
– New arch-tempered and master rank versions of existing monsters.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In case you missed it, Capcom recently announced a save data patch to help protect older saves on the PC version.