To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the Tales of Festival, Asobi Store will release merchandise of the most popular characters from the series. This means goods of characters who have previously topped the official popularity polls. Orders are open from January 30, 2023 to February 12, 2023. Asobi Store does not offer international shipping, but there is a proxy service for overseas customers.
The concept of the goods line is Prima Stella, so all of the Tales characters are wearing star-themed outfits. To date, characters who have topped the official Tales popularity polls are:
- Leon (Tales of Destiny)
- Kratos (Tales of Symphonia)
- Yuri (Tales of Vesperia)
- Ludger (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
- Dohalim (Tales of Arise)
You can buy goods of individual characters, or merchandise of them all together. Here are the items and prices you can purchase:
- Acrylic stand (1,500 JPY)
- Acrylic keyholder (900 JPY)
- Blanket (3,500 JPY)
- Keyholder with ribbon (1,300 JPY)
- Cushion (5,000 JPY)
- Fabric poster (2,000 JPY)
- Acrylic sticker (800 JPY)
- Sticker stand box (2,800 JPY)
- Big acrylic stand (4,800 JPY) – premium item limited to members
- Canvas board (5,000 JPY)
- Acrylic diorama (3,600 JPY)
- Trading can badges (400 JPY)
- Trading can badge set (2,400 JPY)
As an aside, the images are all of Mikleo because of the layout of the site. It sorts the goods based on character. If you click on the image of the character you like, then it shows you the exact same items but with them instead.
There are also necklaces in the characters’ images. For example, the Kratos necklace has a pendant with his wings on it. Each necklace costs 13,200 JPY. There is also a limited jewelry box that contains both the necklace and a cleaning cloth with the character on it. The jewelry box set costs 19,800 JPY.
The Prima Stella Tales merchandise will be available until February 12, 2023.