Capcom are producing a stage play that features a combination of Devil May Cry and Sengoku Basara characters, the company announced this past weekend. The play is titled Sengoku Basara vs. Devil May Cry.
In the play, the characters of Devil May Cry encounter mysterious ruins while pursuing a demon. They’re then transported back to the Japan’s Warring States era, which is where they meet the Sengoku Basara cast. Characters (and corresponding actors) featured in the play will include:
- Dante (Hiroki Suzuki)
- Vergil (Shohei Namba)
- Nelo Angelo (Tomokazu Yoshida)
- Lady (unannounced)
- Trish (unannounced)
- Date Masamune (Daichi Yamaguchi)
- Ryuunosuke Matsumura (Sanada Yukimura)
- Maeda Toshimatsu (Tatsuya Isaka)
- Azai Nagamasa (Kosei Sakurada)
- Mori Motonari (Yoshikazu Kotani)
- Akechi Mitsuhide (Masashi Taniguchi)
The play will begin playing at the AiiA 2.5 Theater Tokyo from August 20th – 30th and tickets will go on sale in July. Capcom producers Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Makoto Yamamoto will supervise the project.