Best Buy stores across the nation will be getting Super Smash Bros. Ultimate demos soon, but several major shopping centers in the US will also have their own as part of the “Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience.”
Starting November 10, select shopping centers around the United States will get to check out the latest Nintendo Switch games as part of the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience.
In addition to a demo of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it will feature other titles such as Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Let’s Go Eevee! along with some four-player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe action, Super Mario Party, Just Dance 2019, Overcooked 2, Nintendo Labo, and more.
People can visit the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience in the following shopping centers:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.
The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience will be open to the public from 4:00pm to 9:00pm Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm to 9:00pm on Friday, 10:00am to 9:00pm on Saturday, and 11:00am to 6:00pm on Sunday.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releases for Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.