Activision and Tony Hawk are releasing Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3, and in a recent interview with YouTube, Hawk showed off some in-game footage from the upcoming title. He also mentioned the following features:
- Online mode will have up to 20 players at a time
- Create your own parks again
- Classic levels like school and warehouse
- You can light things on fire with your skateboard
- Lengthy playlist for the soundtrack, still rooted in punk rock
- Lots of gems that didn’t make it into previous OSTs
Tony Hawk says skater Andrew Reynolds is in the game, but most of the skaters are new. Hawk’s son—who has his own following as a pro skater—is in the game, too.
Additionally, Hawk claims that development is “very close” to done, and while a release date hasn’t been announced yet, it’s definitely this year.