Choose Your Lost Planet 2 And Super Street Fighter IV Pre-Order Bonuses*

By Spencer . February 25, 2010 . 7:48am

image image

*Only if you’re in Europe. Capcom Europe has a trio of gifts (tangible and digital) and pre-orderers get to pick one for each game.

 

Reserve Lost Planet 2 to get a salamander figure, salamander t-shirt, or a download code for Helix and Back to the Island maps. Put a deposit down on Super Street Fighter IV for a t-shirt, Street Fighter style iPhone cover, or super classic costume pack code.

 

Back in North America, the multiplayer map pack is our Lost Planet 2 pre-order bonus. Amazon is giving away a code for the classic costume pack with each Super Street Fighter IV reservation.


Read more stories about & & & & on Siliconera.

  • malek86

    I might scare my friend with that figurine. She hates anything that looks remotely like an insect.

    Not that I want to preorder the game anyway. I don’t feel like paying full price for it. Maybe I’ll get it when it goes down to 30€ or something.

  • urbanscholar

    I know Euro gamers feel shafted at times. However when you guys get games you sure do get nice bonuses with them.So here in the US we get DLC codes? bravo….

    • malek86

      It’s not “at times”, it’s “99% of the times”. But it’s true that the remaining 1% is kinda nice. Sometimes we got a couple good limited editions, like the Heavy Rain one. Even then, though, the price we pay for them is very high…

      • Aoshi00

        Jealous… you guys are on a roll here, getting FFXIII PS3 LE w/ the translated novel/artbook/soundtrack/L’cie tattoo, and we get DLC costumes for Super SFIV that should’ve come w/ the game in the first place.. but yeah, this is to redeem those other 99% Europe get shafted..

        Either the LP2 Akrid shirt or plush is cool, can’t decide..

        Unrelated, I actually want that Ponyo goldfish plush for the Miyazaki, but that it only comes w/ the DVD and not the blu-ray, so stupid…

  • Code

    rar, I like that figure, it’s small and cute, where as the real thing ate me and I had to shoot my way back out pewpewpew >w<! Also well fighting it I climbed into a vital suit thing and started shooting my guns only to immediately fall off a cliff into a lake and drowned and got all dead! Otherwise my experience aok!

  • http://twitter.com/Sheentaku Sheen

    What site do i pre order from?

  • http://www.mengsbizarreadventure.com Mengplex

    That guile T-Shirt is so awesome.

  • http://www.youtube.com/user/ArcadeInfinity scott

    If that was a plush akrid, i’d be all over that….

    • http://www.siliconera.com Spencer

      Heh me too. Those were awesome looking gifts at Comic-Con.

Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.

Siliconera Tests
Siliconera Videos

Popular