Atlus PSP Price Drop Discounts The Original Class Of Heroes And Persona 3 Portable
By Spencer . March 28, 2012 . 11:06am
Are you looking for a RPG to play on Vita? Check out Atlus’ digital PSP library which has games like Yggdra Union for $9.99 and the game that started the Persona series for $19.99.
Class of Heroes might be worth a look too since MonkeyPaw announced plans to localize the sequel and future games in the series. The school themed Wizardry game is now $14.99.
Here’s the full list of Atlus PSP games cut the price of:
- Class of Heroes — now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Hexyz Force — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble — now $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare — now $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land — now $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona — now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin — now $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable — now $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Yggdra Union — now $9.99 (was $14.99)
Update: I think the world “sale” implied there was a time limit, but the price change isn’t temporary! You can get Persona 3: Portable for $20 whenever as long as you have a US PSN account.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.