|PS3 / VITA||Japan|
By Spencer . August 7, 2013 . 12:56am
Dragon’s Crown just came out in North America and Atlus already has an update for the game. The patch announced for Japan improves network stability and adds a couple of gameplay tweaks. Here’s what in the Dragon’s Crown update released on PSN today:
- You can pickup hidden items with the finger cursor.
- The L1 button on PS3 and the L button on Vita can be used for item shortcuts.
- The dagger and bomb can be thrown diagonally by pressing the left stick up and pressing triangle.
- An added feature allows you to repair all of the items in your bag at once.
- The online menu has a feature to select an area so you can play with other adventures from the same region.
Atlus also made various tweaks to Dragon’s Crown to make it play better. One of these is making runestones more visible and expanding the number of arrows dropped if there are more Elves in the party.