Final Fantasy VII Remake Plans To Delve More Deeply Into Biggs, Wedge, And Jessie
By Sato . December 15, 2015 . 4:46am
In this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, Final Fantasy VII Remake producer Yoshinori Kitase, director Tetsuya Nomura, and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima had some details to share on the upcoming PlayStation 4 title. [Thanks, Hachima.]
The interview features various details that we previously reported, but Hachima put the following notes on some of the interesting tidbits.
- We’ll get to explore around all the areas of Midgar.
- Square Enix would like to delve more deeply into Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie.
- They can’t say how many volumes the entire Final Fantasy VII Remake will be in this stage.
- Can’t say anything about any online features for now.
- The main scenario for the multi-series’ first part is already completed.
- As previously reported, the game is using Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 4 to create the game. They’re also getting technological assistance from the Kingdom Hearts team, and may work together for the game in the near future.
- Cloud’s auditory hallucination scenes are being shaped up to be more meaningful.
- The [voicing] cast is expected to be the same from those of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
- The “ATB Gauge” that turns red is different from a Limit Break, and Square Enix plans on having a special system, one that they can’t show yet, but it will change depending on the play-style of the player.
- They’ve yet to decide on whether there will be a guard.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is in development for PlayStation 4.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.