Game Freak, Koei Tecmo, NIS, Idea Factory, And More On Their Plans For 2016

By Sato . December 22, 2015 . 6:42am

fd54d49d

In this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, several developers shared a few words on what they have planned for next year. Here’s a look at some notable parts from key developers. [Thanks, Hachima.]

 

  • Idea Factory & Compile Heart: In 2016 we’ll have about 30 PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 titles between the two companies.

 

  • Arc System Works: We have various things planned out for the excitement of Kunio-kun series’ 30th anniversary.

 

  • Game Freak: 2016 is Pokémon’s 20th anniversary. We’d like to make it into a great year of celebrations.

 

  • Koei Tecmo: Attack on Titan, Yo-kai Watch: Three Kingdoms, Ni-Oh,and more. There are many big titles that we wouldn’t able to fit in here, along with some amazing titles that we’ve yet to announce.

 

  • Nippon Ichi Software: For 2016, we’re preparing to distribute about 70% of completely new titles and the other 30% on new titles for series.

Read more stories about & & & & & on Siliconera.

Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.

Siliconera Tests
Siliconera Videos

Popular