Atlus unveiled a second round of Persona 25th anniversary merchandise in Japan. The second round of merchandise includes a Morgana cat plush and a replica set of tarot cards from Persona 5. Pre-orders are immediately available on the Atlus D Shop.
The new line of 25th-anniversary merchandise appeared during Atlus’ Persona 25th Times live stream. Products range from acrylic stands that look like posters to thermoses, zip-up hoodies, and tote bags. As of 6:30am ET on December 10, 2021, all of the products are only available via the Atlus D Shop. It only ships to locations in Japan. The products do not appear to be available at the new Shop Atlus Store.
Below is a list of all of the new Persona 25th anniversary merchandise:
- Morgana Cat ver. Plush – ¥4,400 (about $38)
- Persona 5 Tarot Card Replica – ¥8,800 (about $77)
- Persona Series Poster-style Acrylic Stands – Boxed Set ¥11,000 (about $96), Individual ¥1,100 (about $9)
- Protagonist Doll Costume Set – ¥3,300 (about $29)
- Persona Acrylic Diorama Stand – ¥3,850 (about $33)
- Persona 25th Anniversary Thermos – ¥3,300 (about $29)
- Persona 25th Anniversary Zip-up Hoodie – ¥7,700 (about $67)
- Persona 25th Anniversary Tote Bag – ¥4,950 (about $43)
- Persona 25th Anniversary Motif Keychains – Boxed Set ¥5,280 (about $46), Individual ¥880 (about $7)
All of the products included in the second round of anniversary merchandise will ship sometime in March 2022. Pre-orders from the Atlus D Shop will come with a pin. There are a total of six types of badges, featuring either the 25th-anniversary logo or a school insignia one of the games. The badges will be randomly doled out.
You can get a better look at the Persona 25th anniversary merchandise in the screenshots below.
The second round of Persona 25th anniversary merchandise is immediately available to pre-order on the Atlus D Shop. Atlus also announced that it will release Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Switch, PS4, and PC on March 17, 2022.