Yostar has officially revealed a new Azur Lane event at the live stream held on February 21, 2021. Titled “Khorovod of Dawn’s Rime” in English, it will add new shipgirls like Sovetskaya Belorussiya to the ever-expanding Azur Lane roster.
A total of 6 shipgirls from the Soviet-inspired Northern Parliament will be added through this new event:
- SN Gromky (Elite Destroyer, obtainable from total point rewards)
- SN Gremyashchy (Elite Destroyer, obtainable from construction pool)
- SN Murmansk (Elite Light Cruiser, obtainable from construction pool)
- SN Kirov (Super Rare Light Cruiser, obtainable from construction pool)
- SN Tallinn (Super Rare Heavy Cruiser, obtainable from construction and point exchange)
- SN Sovetskaya Belorussiya (Super Rare Battleship, obtainable from construction pool)
The main star of the event will be Sovetskaya Belorussiya, one of the Sovetsky Soyuz-class battleships. The official Japanese Twitter account described the blue-haired lady as having plenty of natural instinct, luck, and sense in battling to cover up her lack of history.
SN Kirov, which appeared in the previous Northern Parliament event “Northern Overture” as an NPC, received a new design on her actual implementation. The faction leader Sovetsky Soyuz also has a new look, although she will remain as a key story NPC in this event.
In the last couple of months, Azur Lane has seen frequent additions of new shipgirls with the Lunar New Year celebration, a re-run event for the Italy-inspired Sardegna Empire, and a new event for the Germany-inspired Ironblood faction. This brand new Northern Parliament event will expand the roster—which currently has over 400 unique shipgirls—even further.
The “Khorovod of Dawn’s Rime” event will commence in the Android and iOS mobile game Azur Lane from February 25 to March 12, 2021. The update that comes with the event will also add a retrofit for Pamiat Merkuria and personal stories for Sovetskaya Belorussiya and HMS Glasgow.