We just got a first look at Brave Neptunia, and info from this week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation has surfaced with some details on its characters and an interview with key developers. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are some notes on the characters:
- Chrom (CV: ???): A mysterious woman that Neptune meets in this world.
- Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert (all 4 have4 lost their memories).
- Hakukei Tobi (CV: Yoko Hikasa)
- Mai Kamimura (CV: Ellen Taira)
- Surara Ideta (CV: Tomoko Kaneda): Repeats the end of words like “-hoyoyo” or “-dayodayo.”
- Histoire is a book.
Here are some tidbits from the interview with the developers:
- In the first trailer, I didn’t think we’d have people doubting “how much of it is true?!” [laughs]
- The setting is Gamindustri.
- The four that lost their memories will start with the relationship of their first meeting.
- The dungeons are 2D, but it won’t be just a straight road, and there are points that will let you move in depth, kind of like a maze.
- The scenario might be more lax and lighthearted than ever.
Brave Neptunia releases in Japan on September 27, 2018 priced at 7,200 yen. It’ll come with a limited edition version for 9,700 yen including an artbook, soundtrack, and theme.