Atlus revealed the voice actor for Catherine: Full Body’s eleventh “Ideal Voice” DLC option used to set different voices for Catherine. Voice #11, which is also the final one, is Nana Mizuki with the theme “Queen of the Night.”
Catherine (CV: Nana Mizuki)
The voice actors for the Ideal Voices DLC have all voiced characters from the Persona series. Nana Mizuki is the voice of Ann Takamaki in Persona 5. She’s also the voice of Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia and Hinata Hyuga from Naruto in Japan.
You can check out the ten other Ideal Voice options we’ve seen thus far:
- Catherine (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro – Original)
- Catherine (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Catherine (CV: Ami Koshimisu)
- Catherine (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Catherine (CV: Yui Horie)
- Catherine (CV: Kana Asumi)
- Catherine (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Catherine (CV: Megumi Toyoguchi)
- Catherine (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- Catherine (CV: Rina Sato)
The Ideal Voice DLC set is included as part of the Dynamite Full Body Box limited edition, and will be available at a later date as paid DLC. You can read more about the limited edition in our previous report.
Catherine: Full Body releases in Japan on February 14, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game releases in the West in 2019.