Compile Heart shared new battle details for Death end re;Quest 2 in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. The game was announced last month with 200% more focus on occult horror. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
- Gain cheat-level powers
- Activates when curse contamination goes above limits
- Activates more easily than the previous game
Turn-Based Command Battles
- Three members in a party
- Action order is determined by the speed of all members
- Super Knock-Bug – Powers up knockbacks. This makes enemies you knock back take extra damage. Hitting them into another enemy deals big damage.
- Characters will tell you when there are items or save points in vicinity while exploring fields.
- Lily Hopes, Al Astra, Clea Glaive, Lucil Filarete, and Ceilica Clayton from the first game are expected to make their real-life appearances in Death end re;Quest 2.
Death end re;Quest 2 is in development for PlayStation 4. Check our previous report for a teaser trailer.