Here’s a look at some new footage from TGS 2018 showing off Dante gameplay:
- Dante can freely change his weapon and style at any time.
- His Ebony & Ivory pistols have different shooting sounds. Their bullets and power are also different.
- His jacket and hair flow has been made to be realistic.
- After successively hitting with his Balrog Devil Arm it glows red to enter what’s known as the Ignition state.
- Dante will have many weapons. There are still some that have yet to be revealed.
- As for the number of weapons he holds, you can choose to have it be just a little or a lot. You’ll also get to change the order of its rotation.
- In the game you’ll see Dante make conversation while fighting, and it’ll be exciting for the fans.
- You’ll get to glide during a Devil Trigger. A transformation scene is also in the works.
Here’s a look at a Dante boss battle video courtesy DualShockers:
Devil May Cry 5 releases on March 8, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out the Mega Man-inspired “Mega Buster” here and info about its online multiplayer and PC system requirements here.