Bandai Spirits has revealed an Ichiban Kuji lottery based on Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury. It will launch the lottery at 7-Eleven and Ito-Yokado stores around Japan on November 11, 2022.
After buying tickets worth 700 yen each, people will get a guaranteed chance to win an item at random. The highest prize will allow them to own a 20cm (~7.87in) figure of Suletta Mercury designed by the title’s character designer, Mogumo. The person who draws the last ticket will also win a special visual stand drawn by Mogumo.
While this lottery mostly focuses on the latest Gundam anime show, it will also contain a few items from earlier alternate universe titles. The G and H prizes will include items from Gundam SEED, SEED Destiny, Gundam 00, Gundam AGE, and Iron-Blooded Orphans.
Here is the full list of prizes that people can win from the Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Ichiban Kuji lottery:
- A Prize: Figure of Suletta Mercury designed by Mogumo
- B Prize: Visual stand of Suletta, Miorine, and Gundam Aerial
- C Prize: Visual stand of Guel Jeturk and the Darilbalde
- D Prize: Visual stand of Elan Ceres and Gundam Pharact
- E Prize: Visual stand of Shaddiq Zenelli and the Michaelis
- F Prize: An acrylic stand of Suletta, Miorine, Guel, Elan, Shaddiq, Nika, or Chuchu, given randomly
- G Prize: Choosable chibi character rubber keychain
- H Prize: Choosable set of clear file and sticker
- Last Prize: Visual stand of Suletta, Miorine, and Gundam Aerial designed by Mogumo
Ichiban Kuji is a series of lotteries from Bandai Spirits that lets people win merchandise from various franchises. None of the tickets will be blank, as they will contain one of the prizes listed above. Bandai has also launched lotteries based on many other franchises, such as Spy x Family, Kingdom Hearts, and Hololive.
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury is airing on Japanese television and globally on Crunchyroll and YouTube. The show will take a break after December 2022, as Sunrise will air the second cour separately in April-June 2023.